Discover how to build a prospect list, meet new businesses and develop new corporate partnerships.
Find profitable businesses no one else is talking to, create long-term, sustainable partnerships with unrestricted income, turn community fundraising from businesses into corporate partnerships, and I promise there is no cold-calling (unless you love it). In six months this programme will give you the technical skills to write a corporate fundraising strategy, and the coaching that will help you to become the confident, successful, corporate fundraiser you want to be!
Reserve my place
You see other fundraisers find businesses to work with, why are you finding it so tough?
Do any of these scenarios sound familiar?
- You recently picked up corporate fundraising and don’t know where to start
- You are a generalist fundraiser and get pulled in so many different directions its hard to focus on corporate fundraising
- You need to find new corporates to work with but don’t know where to look
- You are not a popular cause, where do you find businesses to support you
- You are the only fundraiser in your charity and you feel lonely and unsupported at times
- You aren’t sure what businesses want other than PR
- You don't know where to meet the businesses on your prospect list
- You don’t know how to make contact with business owners, if you don’t like cold calling
- You don’t have a strategy for your corporate fundraising
You’re not alone!
Chances are like most fundraisers you’re experiencing one or more of these scenarios.
But it doesn’t need to be like this
That’s why I’ve created Six Simple Steps to a Corporate Fundraising Strategy - The Accelerator Programme
A Corporate Fundraising Strategy is the most effective way to drive up your corporate income, working with me 121 you will :-
- Discover new ways to find businesses that could work with you
- Find different ways to get in front of the businesses you want to work with
- Start building the most amazing prospect list
- Explore the many ways your charity partnership can benefit the corporate partner as well as your charity
- Learn the techniques used by the highest performing charity/corporate partnerships
- Gain insight from an award-winning corporate fundraiser, with more than 25 years’ experience
Unlock Your Corporate Fundraising Potential with Our 121 Coaching Sessions
Are you tired of waiting around for the perfect moment to take your corporate fundraising efforts to the next level? Do you have burning questions or challenges that simply can't wait? We understand that in the world of corporate partnerships, timing is everything. That's why our Accelerator Programme offers you something truly unique - the power of personalized 121 coaching sessions.
Why the 121 Sessions?
The 121 sessions are the heart and soul of what makes the Accelerator Programme so impactful. It's your chance to dive deep into the issues that matter most to you right now. In the fast-paced world of corporate fundraising, sometimes you can't afford to wait six months to get your strategy in place before reaching out to potential corporate partners. There may be partners you're currently working with who need immediate attention, and that's where we come in.
Your Expert Guide
Imagine having a seasoned corporate fundraiser with over 25 years of experience by your side. That's exactly what you get with our 121 coaching sessions. Meet your guide, Julia Worthington MCIOF(Dip) - an multi award-winning corporate fundraiser who has seen it all, faced the toughest challenges, and discovered many innovative ways to engage corporates. Julia is here to help you navigate the corporate fundraising landscape.
What We'll Tackle Together
In these personalized coaching sessions, we'll roll up our sleeves and tackle any corporate fundraising challenges you're facing head-on. Do you have issues with a current partner that need resolution? Are you wrestling with a particularly tricky dilemma that's been holding you back? Our sessions are your safe space to discuss and strategize.
Celebrate Your Successes
But it's not all about troubleshooting and problem-solving. You'll also have the opportunity to share your successes with someone who truly understands the complexities of building genuine corporate partnerships. Sometimes, you just need to celebrate your victories with someone who gets it. And believe us, Julia will be your biggest cheerleader!
A Two-Pronged Approach
Our programme operates on two fronts. Firstly, you'll gain access to carefully crafted worksheets that will guide you in creating your first corporate fundraising strategy. And the best part? We can work through these worksheets during our 121 sessions, ensuring you get the expert guidance you need while, secondly, addressing any urgent questions or dilemmas that arise.
Don't let corporate fundraising challenges hold you back any longer. Embrace the power of personalized coaching, expert guidance, and a supportive community that understands your journey. Join the Accelerator Programme today and take your corporate fundraising to new heights. Your success is our goal, and we can't wait to embark on this journey with you.
What you’re getting inside my Six Simple Steps to a Corporate Fundraising Strategy Programme:
The Six Simple Steps Programme is a 6 module, step by step course. that walks you through the six steps to creating a corporate fundraising strategy.
- Six worksheets that will walk you through creating a corporate fundraising strategy, step by step.
- Most fundraising courses don't cover the psychology of people, this course has additional worksheets on the psychology of people, helping you to understand how to overcome the challenges that working with supporters and asking for donations can present.
- A library of templates and examples of sponsorship documents, ethics policies etc to speed up your ability to start corporate fundraising
- Six, one -hour deep dive 121's with me, to discuss your plans and resolve the challenges you are facing in your corporate fundraising
- More than thirty recordings of Webinars and Tops Tips about corporate fundraising
Step 1 – Investigate what your organisation needs from a business partnership, in addition to cash. This module will help you to build better internal relationships and learn more about your charity.
- What does the charity want from the partnership
- What does your charity need
- A template to record the needs of the charity
Step 2 – Focusing in on the companies that you want to work with, through filtering them in a systematic manner, I will teach you how to find your perfect partners
- Define who you want to work with
- How to find the companies you want to work with
- Create your perfect business partner profile
Step 3 – Building a large prospect list, of cold contacts, from your preferred business groups using methods other fundraisers do not use
- Where to look for businesses that fit your perfect partner profile
- Where to look that others are not looking
- Template for a prospect list to save you creating one
Step 4 – Find out about the fundraising model ‘The donor funnel’ and how to fill it with warm prospects. Understand the ratios that are crucial to hitting your income target
- Where to look for your warm prospects
- What does the donor funnel look like and why is it a useful model?
- Work out your donor funnel ratios to achieve the number of corporate leads and contacts you need
Step 5 – Researching the corporates to follow up, giving you clarity and direction. This will include advice on free research tools and websites so you can carry out due diligence. PLUS my free guidance and examples for your ethics policy
- Where to look to research the businesses that are in the second stage of your donor funnel
- A free template for your own ethics policy, helping your organisation define the industries that could potentially be in conflict with the needs of your beneficiaries
Step 6 – Meeting your top ten researched prospects, including distinctive ways to stand out from other fundraisers that will enable you to create more corporate partnerships than you achieve now.
- Places to meet businesses that are a little unusual
- How to network at your local chamber of commerce
- Which are the best networking groups for you
- Template for managing your networking to meet your target businesses
Why you can NO LONGER AFFORD to miss out on putting together a Corporate Fundraising strategy
- The longer you put off getting some training, the longer it will be before you get your first corporate partnership
- Corporate income is worth £2 billion per annum to the third sector
- Strategic partnerships provide income, volunteers, gifts in kind and so much more
- Your investment in this programme will be returned with your first corporate partnership
- Building your confidence as a corporate fundraiser is part of this programme
- Learning exactly how many ways you can work with corporates will open your eyes to multiple opportunities
Claire Warner’s research published in Fundraising Magazine in Spring 2020 found that 47% of fundraisers do NOT have access to the learning and development they need to do their jobs and that can have an impact on their mental health.
- This training supports you and your professional development over six months, giving you the tools you need to do your job.
What some of my clients have to say
Fundraising Manager - Rainforest Trust
Just wanted to say thank you for all your support so far.
Thanks for helping me to save more acres of rainforest for creatures like these…
Corporate Fundraiser - Cancer Fund for Children
'It was a fantastic session! Thank you. Myself and my colleague Sarah have taken away some ideas that we hope to expand on to overall develop and deliver an even better corporate partnership experience.
Thank you for the great insights. Really looking forward to the next session.
Business Partnership Fundraiser - Mary Stevens Hospice
From the outset, the course opened up the world of fundraising and I started to see both it and myself very differently. I was not a shy person, but I had a proper “imposter syndrome” and slowly but surely, I began to realise that I could, and I would be able to secure those all-important conversations and bring new business supporters into the Hospice.
At the end of the course, I had the skills and opportunities available to me because of the excellent modules and course work that I had undertaken through Julia. Julia is a goldmine of information
Hazel Ditchburn - Oasis Community Corporate relationships Manager
6SS was really fantastic for me and my organisation, one of the main things it helped me do was take the time to prepare and develop a really simple corporate development strategy to help us to grow the partnerships we already have, btu also to find new partnerships.
I would highly recommend the course to anyone who is looking to push their corporate fundraising and take it to the next level.
Having joined the fundraising world following 20 years of working in commercial roles in industry, I was looking to expedite my learning .
Six Simple Steps offered fantastic value for money and was honestly one of the best things I could have done. I've gone on to join Julia's Fundraiser's Collective and gain huge value from meeting with colleagues in the sector on a regular basis.
Lyn Hatch -Relationships & Marketing Lead - St Teresa’s Hospice
How much does the Six Simple Steps Accelerator Programme cost?
The mistake many fundraisers, or their managers make is they think the ‘do-it-yourself and learn as you go’ route is cheaper. What they don’t take into account is how slow and ineffective this can be.
If you haven’t had any training in corporate fundraising you could be making simple mistakes that are preventing you from winning a new corporate partner, and how much does that cost you?
The charity decides corporate fundraising is too difficult and brings in a consultant to do it, how expensive is that compared to this programme?
This is your chance to learn from me, an incredibly experienced corporate fundraiser. We will spend time each month working through not only the Six Simple Steps worksheets, but also the current opportunities you have and any challenges you are facing, so you can exceed even your own expectations of what can be achieved from Corporate Fundraising.
PLUS, I have a six month money back guarantee
Your investment is fully backed by my six month money-back guarantee
Guarantee - If at the end of six months, you have completed all the worksheets, attended all our 121 sessions and still have not improved your corporate fundraising I will give you a full refund
Bonus 1 - FREE access to an additional course 'Understanding Stress and Building Resilience for Fundraisers'. The usual fee for this course is £197.
Bonus 2 - £150 discount on a corporate partnership bundle, containing 5 legal documents, including a corporate partnership contract and a commercial participator agreement.
I started the six simple steps programme as a relatively new assistant fundraiser with little experience in community fundraising and zero experience in corporate partnerships! The SSS programme is perfect for beginners as the structure is designed to take you through each module at a slow pace so you get time to learn & reflect.
Bekki Fardoe - Area Fundraiser - Hope House
Twenty years ago I was a sole fundraiser, working for a small, young charity, the Trustees invested in my training and development, by doing so they gave me the knowledge and courage to try many types of fundraising, one of the courses was corporate fundraising, I loved it and the combination of the training, my experience working for corporates before joining the 3rd sector and my personality traits meant that it proved to be a successful income stream for the charity. I developed a partnership that lasted ten years and generated income of more than ONE MILLION POUNDS, the ROI was phenomenal. I couldn’t have done this without the investment in my training.
This knowledge led me to a regional fundraiser job in a large, national charity, where the skills and experience of managing a multisite, six figure income partnership meant that I was considered the ideal candidate to take over as Head of Fundraising, leading on corporate fundraising.
My team became the highest performing regional team in the UK, we developed many innovative ways of working with corporate partners, which I have been sharing with fundraisers ever since.
I went through a period of time when I believed fundraising was no longer for me, a friend persuaded me to join her on a group coaching programme, it was fun, I learnt so much about myself and others, it helped me to explore what I loved about fundraising and reignite my passion for this marvellous sector.
Since becoming a consultant and coach I have specialised in working with charities that have an income of less than £3million. I have a particular love for corporate fundraising. and believe absolutely in the power of corporate social responsibility and ESG to transform a corporate culture. A great charity/corporate partnership benefits both organisations in multiple ways.
As a coach I find great fulfilment in seeing people develop both professionally and personally through the coaching process. For five years I have run a coaching group for fundraisers and have been told many times how much the group has helped people who were feeling demotivated and constantly challenged, often on the brink of leaving the profession. In this Accelerator Programme you will have the opportunity to work with me 121 and receive six months FREE membership of a The Fundraisers Collective, a peer to peer support network that will provide the opportunity for you to learn from other fundraisers too.