The Essentials programme provides the following content:
- Six Sessions providing the steps to creating a corporate fundraising strategy, with worksheets and video introduction to each one.
- Five worksheets covering the psychology of fundraising, helping you to understand the behaviours and motivations of your donors, volunteers and maybe even yourself.
- Templates of the most important corporate fundraising documents
- Examples of resources created by charities including:
- Welcome pack for Ambassadors.
- Fundraiser Pack
- Christmas Campaign
- Policy documents for conflict of interest and ethics
- Examples of commercial participator agreements
- Sponsorship packs
- The Top Tips video training series
- More than twenty-five webinar recordings covering:
- Why you need a Commercial Participator Agreement
- Setting up a business club
- What is ESG and why has it replaced CSR?
- Everything you need to know about payroll giving.
- Using Linked In effectively
- Six-part course specifically created for fundraisers, to help you manage stress.
- Offer of £250 discount from Charity People
- £150 discount from Jane Montague’s corporate partnership legal bundle
Finally, membership of a supportive Six Simple Steps Essentials student Whatsapp group
This programme does not have any 121 coaching.