Welcome to the 'Understanding Stress and Building Resilience Course’. We will be exploring what can cause stress and how you can manage the stress in your life. Whether it is work stressors, big life moments, or micro stresses building up. This course will give you the tools you need to cope with the stresses of modern life.
You will be provided with material to look through and work sheets to complete. The material will help you better understand stress and how it can affect the body in different ways, while worksheets will take a personal approach looking at how stress can affect your behaviours.
Over this course you will learn to recognise when you are becoming stressed and methods on how to manage that stress level, so you don’t become overwhelmed and burnt out.
We will cover:
- What kind of stress are you suffering from and how does it affect your body?
- What is in your Stress Bucket? A practical tool to help you assess stress
- Learn to say No! To prevent overwhelm and burnout
- How to change your behaviour to build resilience
- The Coaching Circle, A practical tool, where are you now?
- The Coaching Circle , Part 2 Where do you want to be?
Your Coach - Julia Worthington