- Do you work for a small or medium sized charity?
- Have you been tasked with increasing income from corporates and are perplexed about where to start?
- Are you a generalist fundraiser? Feeling like you can't possibly do corporate fundraising alongside all the other tasks you have?
- Are your current corporate partnerships reactive rather than strategic?
- Do you want to know how to find new partners, rather than waiting for them to find you?
You will leave this masterclass with:
- A step by step roadmap to successful corporate fundraising
- My Prospect to Partnerships Framework, a tool that will turn you into a phenomenal fundraiser
- The six secrets that successful corporate fundraisers use to raise money from businesses.
AND I will share my biggest mistake in corporate fundraising, so you can avoid doing it!
I have been a fundraiser for over twenty-five years. My first paid fundraising job was at a small charity with less than £100k income per annum, this is where I developed my first corporate partnership which ultimately generated more than £1 million over ten years.
Being a fundraiser at a small charity is not a barrier to success in corporate fundraising!
I moved on to work for large national charities, working on corporate partnerships, developing the relationships from prospect to partnership, each one was unique and fulfilled the needs of both the charity and business.
I am now a corporate fundraising specialist, delivering the training for CIOF Corporate Fundraising Management level course and working with small charities to support their development of corporate fundraising through 121 coaching and my online programmes.