Fundraising on a budget
This programme helps you to maximise the potential of your fundraising strategy and will involve the following:-
- Initial diagnostic. We will go through your current fundraising strategy to identify its strengths and any weaknesses. This session usually lasts three hours and will produce recommendations and actions that we will work though over the next six months.
- Monthly coaching. Each month we will get together every month to review your strategy and we will assist you with any challenging situations you may be experiencing in your role. This session aims to challenge your thinking, recommend options, helps you reflect on your actions, encourages best practice and focus your strategy.
£90 per month – the programme takes seven months to complete.
Total investment = £630
Performance coaching for charity chief executives
This course is designed to help you and your organisation find ways to diversify and generate new income streams.
- Initial diagnostic. During our initial three hour meeting we will assess income generation within your organisation using a number of diagnostic models. We will look at questions such as; what is a reasonable return on investment? How long will it take to develop alternative income sources e.g. corporate support? Can we generate sustainable income? We will produce recommendations that we can work though over the next six months.
- Weekly coaching and goal setting. Every week we will have an hour-long coaching session to discuss and develop the recommendations from our original session and explore ways to diversify the charity’s income stream.
£270 per month – The programme takes seven months to complete.
Total investment = £1,890.
This programme helps you to create an effective fundraising strategy from scratch that will generate an accountable return on investment. It will involve the following;
- Initial diagnostic. We will assess what your strategy needs to do, how it will sit within your organisation and what its objectives should be. This session usually lasts three hours and will produce recommendations that we can work through over the next six months.
- Monthly coaching. Every month we will have a half day one-to-one session to develop each section of the strategy. Between meetings we will catch up on the phone or by email, to discuss your strategy’s progress. We will explore the foundations that need to be in place for a successful fundraising strategy, including a database, supportive trustees and financial systems; we will also work through the process by creating a successful strategy step by step.
At the end of six months you will have a fundraising strategy that is built on strong foundations to make it as successful as possible.
£450 per month – the programme takes seven months to complete.
Total investment = £3,150.